Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vibe-all

!9# Vibe-all


Rate : | Price : | Post Date : Mar 03, 2012 13:51:10
N/A

I invented the Vibe-All because I needed a concrete vibrator for a small-scale pour I was doing. I didn't want to rent a big industrial-grade tool for 0 a day, and I wondered how I could convey the vibrating force of my SawzAll into the 1/3rd of a yard of concrete I was pouring that day to reinforce a basement wall.

I have a long history with home building and tool reviewing. For years, I edited the Journal of Light Construction (I started there when it was still called New England Builder). Among the many topics I covered were tools and tool inventors. I also was on the editorial team that launched Tools of the Trade magazine, and I worked there as a contributing editor at the same time I wrote for JLC, appraising tool samples that manufacturers sent to us and monitoring tool news. I saw lots of ideas come across my desk, some of which were brilliant, like a reset-able digital level and Extend-a-Level...and some that flubbed, like the triangular hammer head. I applied these "lessons learned" to my invention, and I added a measure or two of what I'd learned years earlier when - as a teenager - I worked as a laborer pouring pool slabs and footers in northern New Jersey. Even then, as we whacked the forms to get the concrete to settle, I knew there had to be a better way. I think I have found that "better way" with Vibe-All.

You can learn more at Vibe-all.com

Catalog Power Block Adjustable Dumbbells New Cheerios Nutrition Facts








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。